View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 11:39 AM   #13
Kim_Star060404

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Morning Everyone! It's a cold day here. We woke up at about 7 am and the thermometer said it was 38* out. When I left for work at 8:20, it was down to 34*!! We had a lot of mountain fog roll in, so that's probably why. Looks like we might have some misting today, which is good, but it really makes trekking to the court house (across the street) a pain!!

Work is going to be busy as soon as I get things on my desk from others. I hate waiting on everyone else. Once that's done I've got to run and talk to the County Judge, get some meeting agendas notarized and deal with some deeds and messed up tax statements. Yikers! In addition, I need to get a ordered for our new clerk who hasn't been hired yet, but we just need everything to be ready!

Tonight is my PUSH cardio dvd for 40 minutes (first time doing that) and 30 minutes of pilates, I need to get my Avon order entered, and call my BFF - haven't talked to her in a while, and we sure can talk ! I also need to clean the house up (still a bit of a mess from the party ), AND I got three new magazines in the mail that I'm dying to read!

Well, papers have been delivered, so I need to run across the street! I'll respond to everyone in a bit!!