South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 11:13 AM   #1  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Talking Grown Up Christmas List

I know I know.... I'm jumping the gun just a little bit cause it's not even Halloween yet! But time flies and before you know it will be coming to your house!

Use this thread to post what you want for Christmas or what you plan on giving others. Post as often or as much as you'd like. Cause like it or not.... there's never enough time in the world to shop and Christmas never lasts long enough!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:22 AM   #2  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

This Christmas I would like:

Money towards fixing my engagement ring
To fit into a size 16 pair of jeans again
A slegh bed frame
A 19" tv for the computer room

Daniel Wants:

Money towards a new TV

The cats want:

All the food they can eat!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:51 AM   #3  

You could just wrap up a pretty box for me and I'd be happy!!! I would like some of LandsEnd light weight fleece pullovers.. they are soft and keep you warm without all the bulk (I supply that myself thankewverymuch )
and a good set of headphones for my laptop!

I'm supplementing store gift with things I make..every year I try to make handmade things.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:02 PM   #4  

Default What I want for Christmas. . .. . . .

Well first of all, Thanks for asking..... Being the major codependent presentgiver in the family, I do not get asked much. But between just us, I just saw a magazine cover that said "Lose 46 pounds by Christmas" and that is what I want. Will it happen? Well, I just joined this site for a little kick in the _ _ _ so we will see. Actually a third of that would be spectacular. I would also like to be an inspiration to my struggling daughter and friends.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:17 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/180/145

Height: 5'8"

I haven't had a xmas since I was 17... that's almost 20 years folks... my BF says I'm having one this year whether I like it or not. He wants to go spend it with his brother and his wife and their 2 girls. They are 3 and 1. He says there's nothing better than being around kids for xmas. I told him that it'll either make me really sad or make me want kids really bad - neither of which is he preparped for. For Christmas, I would like him to tell me he wants to have a child with me....

OK realistically, I haven't thought about wanting something for so long that I'm not sure I want anything. Usually whatever I want, I just go out and get for myself.

I think of all the things I want that I have no control over - peace between my mom and myself - happiness for her - etc.

I'm going to by BF some Tommy Bahama shirts and get him a new magnetic bracelet. He buys me gifts all year so I don't know what he's going to do for me for xmas. Bought me a Callaway driver for my birhtday and about one month before that a saphire white and yellow gold ring from Birks - a few months before that a watch.... he spoils me )
Old 10-30-2006, 12:49 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

This year, the thing I want most for Christmas is a mountain bike. I really want to start riding to and from work every day. I asked for a few other things, like some fitness and entertainment dvds, a back pack (for the riding!), and a down comforter.

We usually get $$ from the rest of the fam, so that's going in savings for a down payment on a house, hopefully by the mid-end of 2007.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:10 PM   #7  

Well, other than the object of my affection professing his undying love for me......

Since my birthday is in January, and since I'm on my own, I usually get myself a Christmas/birthday present. Funny you should ask today - I decided this weekend that my combo present this year will be an MP3 player. I feel like I'm about the last person on the planet that doesn't have one, and I'm tired of carting CD's back and forth to work.

I think my sisters and I may be chipping in to get my parents a new PC. I know one nephew is getting a DVD of his favorite movie, another nephew is getting some fishing gear, and I'm not sure about the third of the younger nephews yet. The other niece and nephew get cold hard cash.
Closed Thread