South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 07:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Thoughtful Thursday's Chat

Okay, I've been waiting to give someone else the chance to start us up, but you all must be sleeping in today. I have to leave soon, so I'm running out of time.

We've borrowed another day from summer, it's going to be another gorgeous day! Outdoor activities are planned for the day, we're going to enjoy this weather while we can. Today is my DD's birthday, but I won't see her until the weekend. In the next few weeks we also have my mother's, SIL, and my birthdays, so we "girls" are going to treat ourselves to a nice dinner out this Sunday at The Cheesecake Factory. I'm banking my calories in the meantime.

Time to run, have a great day!
Old 10-19-2006, 07:16 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Thursday Chat - October 19

Another muddy paw day is ahead. I had planned to go for fasting bloodwork this morning but don't fancy a half hour drive in rain and dark so it'll be an "at home" day.

Barking from below so I'd better get down there. I sure don't want to wash my floor so early!

See y'all later.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:39 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Cottage and I started the thread a minute apart but she "won" this morning.

No puddle this morning!
Old 10-19-2006, 09:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Morning ladies! Ruth, I'm glad the girls have cleaned up their acts! Enjoy your day at home! Cottage, could you PLEASE send some of your weather over here? I woke up this morning and it was cold (43 - warm for some of you) and foggy! I HATE driving in fog!

Boss man is out today. That stinks. Our part-timer is a college student who doesn't do anythinhg all day except visit with her friends and talk on the cell phone. She's a waste of taxpayers' money. I think the county judge's office has caught wind of things, but nothing has been done so far.

Tonight is the night of the stir fry for my ex-sister-in-law's (long story) birthday, so I had to make two cakes. I'm now counting the hours until the weekend. I need a break! BTW, Ranger is going to the vet's this afternoon. We'll see what happens.

Well, need to work. Have a Beachin' day and save some coffee for me!!
Old 10-19-2006, 11:31 AM   #5  

Quick hello before I get any busier. We had two simultaneous outages yesterday that kept me swamped.

I'm working on preparing for the campout for the weekend (Webelo Outdoor Leader training). At least it looks like it will be dry but it's going to be cold (for a Texan anyway).

And I need to start preparing a presentation for the training I'll be staffing next Spring. I have a couple of weeks before my first troop guide meeting and then a staff meeting a few weeks afterwards. I'm going to be busy with meetings.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:58 PM   #6  
Goal: A Healthy Me

Height: 5' 6"

Yeah Me! I survived a (long) day in the office with bagels & donuts around and I didn't eat any! I wanted one soooo badly, but I resisted and am very proud of myself. Giving in to the thought that "oh, I'll just eat this today and tomorrow I'll start back on P1" has been my downfall the last few times I've tried to get back on the beach. Hope I can continue with my willpower.
Closed Thread