View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 01:48 PM   #14
Jean

Good Morning, Flowers! It's a cloudy day in my neighborhood and the street was wet this morning although the rain gauge still said "0." I've been to early church, have another load of clothes going, sorted through a catch-all basket of newspaper clippings/magazines/catalogs that I didn't take time to read but thought I might want some day. They are now in the recycle bag and will be gone tomorrow. I'm also washing toys that were sticky from little fingers yesterday. Bob is singing at second service and I think he plans to farm this afternoon so I think I will run a couple errands.

"Gma" -- Whonu sounds like a fun game. Beth always loved to play games when she was little, but Jason didn't. Bob would play but she could always con Grandpa, Grandma, and myself into playing with her. As she got older Clue was her most favorite game and I ran across it when I was looking for something else. It now resides in her house! I'll have to look for Corky's BBQ -- Jason and Will both love it and the spicier the better. I like a little flavor -- just enough to say it isn't plain with no taste. Enjoy your birthday lunch; it's nice that everyone will be together.

The dryer is buzzing so it's on to the next load of clothes. Wish I had a day to just iron and get that caught up.

Enjoy your day and have a marvelous Monday!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote