View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 07:13 PM   #7
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! I missed visiting here yesterday. I had a perm appointment right after school, got home about 7 (she takes FOREVER!), ate a quick supper, promptly fell asleep in front of the TV, and got up in time to go to bed. I must have been tired! We finally have heat at school which is nice. I think our weather is in for another change because the kids were so awful at school today. I didn't have any run-ins but some of the other teachers did and it wasn't pretty. It's windy and cold in my corner of the world although the sun is shining brightly.

"Gma" -- I know you will enjoy having Thomas, your son, and dil on Saturday! I hope the weather is nice. Not much is planned for my birthday since Bob is back in the fields harvesting the corn crop. It won't be a biggy since we were so dry this summer, but there is some and that is good. Bob has to sing in church Sunday and I'm thinking we may go over to Sioux City afterwards. Beth called and offered to have birthday cake at her house and will call Jason to see if they can make it also. I'm not superstitious, but I'm not telling kids at school that it is my b'day . . . they always ask, "how old are you?" Every year I tell them I am 72 and they never seem to remember from one year to the next. Enjoy your visit with your 'kids!'

Have a fantastic Friday, Flowers!

Jean -- from COLD Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote