View Single Post
Old 02-26-2001, 07:30 PM   #13
Jello
Long Lost Chickie

Oh, girls. I'm hanging my head in shame. I'm embarrassed to admit this but for the first time since I rejoined WW, I simply could not face going to get weighed in. I got up Saturday morning with a feeling of dread, even got dressed and drove TOWARD the meeting but just couldn't bring myself to go in. I knew I'd be up at least 3 lbs. and I just couldn't face it. I even lied to Rich and to others about how I'd done at the weigh-in, etc. Oh, this is bad.

And of course I got my period yesterday which added to both my weight and my emotional frame of mind. Oh, I've got to really really really behave this week. Or else!

Sharon, you should be proud of the fact that you went and weighed in even though it wasn't good news. I wish I were as brave as you. And you had better reasons for your gain too.

Well, I'm having a typical Monday morning so I'm going to sign off now. The boss is already on my last nerves and I'm not even supposed to be working for another 3 minutes!!! Think I'll tell him I have to leave early now and see if I actually get out of here on time.

Have a better day than I'm having!!!
Much love, Jo.