View Single Post
Old 02-23-2001, 02:11 AM   #5
SandiH

Hi Everyone, Thought I would pop in and say hello before this thread gets too long and I get lost in the shuffle. All is fine here. Thanks to all for the Birthday messages. Had a nice birthday with friends and family.
We did see all grass here up until this morning. Now we have about an inch of snow again. From 45 degrees to this again. YUK!

Judy....Congrats on your 5 # loss. And I will keep you and Cal in my prayers. It isn't going to be an easy road for you I am sure. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow.

Gail...I am so sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday. I don't know how that slipped by me. Hope you are having a wonderful time in California.

Sam....So glad to hear from you here. Also very happy that all is well with you and the baby. Hopefully things will work out with you and your boyfriend.

Zoe...How lucky your hubby is to be in my favorite place. Las Vegas. Bet by now you are missing him lots huh?

C.J.....Hey what's going on? Is your luck running out? You usually do well at Bingo. LOL

Angeleyes....Don't fret. That 3 pounds will be gone in no time at all.

Jo...I see you are like most of the rest of us and like to put pleasure before work. The sad part is the work is always still there. LOL

Sylvia...Have a wonderful trip to Italy. Be sure to tell us all about it when you return.

M.K....I will have to ask my hubby where Granite City is from here. Sounds familiar but I have no sense of direction. How long ago did you leave Granite City?

Chrissy....Was so good talking to you. I hope you are feeling better by now and that cold and cough etc are all gone.

So off I go to work ladies. Hope everyone has a good evening. Love to all....Sandi

[This message has been edited by Sandi (edited 02-22-2001).]