View Single Post
Old 02-21-2001, 08:25 PM   #2
Jello
Long Lost Chickie

CJ, CJ, CJ! Don't you know how difficult it is for me to wake up enough in the morning to read one thread and then switch to a new one???? I can' handle it, you BRAT!!!!

So girls, last night I had a choice. I could either go vacuum the apartment as planned or... I could go with Rich down to Delaware (hour and a half drive) to buy lottery tickets and go to Delaware Park and play the slot machines.

Guess which one I did. Nope, didn't win anything much but had a great time. We were going to stay a couple hours and be home by 10:00 at the latest. Well, ended up getting home a little after midnight. In bed by 1-ish and then I was up at 6 this morning. Forget the decaf coffee! Today it's the "real" stuff!!

Oh and I guess I'll have to go vacuum after work today. Ho hum. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Another problem with a new thread is that I can't remember what everyone wrote. Sorry! But I do remember hearing from our mom-to-be!! Sam, I'm so glad you posted. Sounds like you're ready for motherhood. Do you know if it's a boy or girl? Do you have any names picked out? Take good care of yourself and baby! {{{SAM}}}

I have to go get another cup of high-octane. They're having a birthday cake here for someone in my department and I'm planning my strategy to be as far away from my desk as possible when the event occurs. Picture it! Jo dodging and weaving as she's chased by a huge piece of cake that's screaming "Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!"

Auggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Calmly,
Jo.