Old 10-08-2006, 09:41 PM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default Chit Chat week of 10/9 - 10/15

Hello All!!!

Things here have been rolling along pretty well. I have been sticking to my 1800 calories for almost 3 weeks now and have been getting in over 3 hours of exercise a week. I am expecting a good weight loss tomorrow!! Anyone who has been around a while knows that this is a pretty good run for me and they also know that this is about when I stumple. But this time seeems different. It's full speed ahead. I have all my exercise planned out for the week, my lunch is already packed for tomorrow! Last night was my class reunion and I even did good. 1st time I was ever at one of those sober!!

Everything else is good. Jacob is turning 6 this month, so we are getting ready for his star wars party. Bailey (dog) is getting bigger every day. He has now moved on to chewing. This phase should be fun!!

So how is everyone else??
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:01 PM   #2  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

Sandi - What a great job..11 pounds so far. I am really happy for you! I also wanted to say that I like your ticker. Where did you get it?

As for me? Well I plug along here and have not really had a significant loss. I have stayed off the scale for over two weeks and when I got back on I had not gained anything. I think not being regimented with getting on the scale works.

I went to the gym yesterday and had plans for lunch with a friend who is vegetarian. You would think since this is an Asian country being a vegetarian would make it easy to eat in a Korean restaurant.....not so.....many of their dishes are based with a meat broth or some very small pieces of meat and the girl I was eating lunch with is ADAMANT about vegetarianism. So I ate some stuff I would not of eaten normally. I BLEW it with eating. But today is a new day and I will do my best to stay on track.
DollyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:40 AM   #3  
missaprylj

Hey Everyone!

1st - Congratulations, Sandi! Keep up the good work!

Well, I've settled in here at college. I absolutely LOVE it. My classes are Spanish, Medieval Literature, Medieval Warfare, and History of Western Science. I'm going to major in history. :-) First semester classes are a little boring, but I learned what I want I don't want to study in the future.

Anyway, I love college. Everything is fantastic. I'm very, very happy.

Oh, did I mention my free gym membership? Or that the gym is 2 blocks from my dorm? I go almost every day, and I love it! My jeans are getting bigger and bigger... I'd love to see if they have a scale in the locker room and start keeping track.

Anyway... I'm back. I missed you. Catch me up.

P.S. How in the heck do I make a personal avatar? I went to "Edit Avatar" in the user CP and couldn't figure it out to save my life!
Old 10-10-2006, 08:17 AM   #4  
One pound at a time...

Hey everyone! Things are going great! I have been doing LAWL for 8 weeks and I have lost a total of 17.4 lbs! I think I have finally found the program that works for me, I will be keeping my . I have also finally hit a new decade, which I really pleased about. It just goes to show you that you have to keep trying until you find something that works.

Other news, I had a new laminate flooring installed, which I love, though now I have to paint the walls as they looked a little banged up against the new floor. Kiley (my dog) not too crazy about the surface, but she is getting used to it. We had out Thanskgiving this past weekend and I satyed on track which I was really pleased about. I will be starting up the hikes again soon, so my schedule is starting to fill up for the fall.

Sandi-You need to post some new pictures of Bailey!
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:18 AM   #5  
Long Time Member

APRYL!!!!!! There you are!!! Wow - so glad to hear how great things are going. And the gym almost every day! WOW! Maybe you just needed a change of scenery.

Custom avitar - you should be able to download just about anything - go to user control panel and on the left you should see edit avitar. Then at the bottom is where you can download yours.

Carol
- I will - I loaned my card reader to my nephew because I had an internal one, but I have yet to install it, so my pictures are sitting in my camera!

DollyR - Just keep doing what your doing - it'll come off!
Old 10-10-2006, 05:46 PM   #6  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

I had the best dream last night.....I dreamt I could see my belly button without pulling on my roll of fat. I know it sounds bizarre but my friend was saying how our other friends has her roll of belly fat hanging close to her knees. I hope to make this dream come true.
DollyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:56 AM   #7  
Long Time Member

I had a dream last night that I was in the hospital for WLS and when they came to get me, I just couldn't do it. I was so scared and crying.

Dolly - I borrowed the ticker from someone else. It's not really a ticker (maybe it is somewhere, but not the way I borrowed it), so I have to add the numbers.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:04 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi Apryl! I am so glad to see you here! I am also glad that you love college. They truly were some of the best years of my life!

Sandi-- I am so proud of you, you are doing so well! Keep up that momentum!

I've taken a week off. While I haven't gone totally off the deep end, I haven't been counting this week. I have not gained any weight, so I know I'm not eating too badly. On Monday, I plan to get myself right back on board. I get discouraged because my weight loss is so much different this time around. I have a lot less time to focus on myself and I'm just not used to that. Monday will be a good day and kick start and I'm sure that I'll do great. Just needed a little time out. I've never done it for a week before. I didn't go hog wild either, like I said I just am not counting this week. Hopefully this will help to jumpstart me next week.... We shall see!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #9  
Live for the Moment!

Sandi - That's awesome!! Congrats on the 3 weeks - you know it only takes that amount of time to develop a new habit! And, god I can't believe Jacob is turning 6 - where have the years gone?? WOW! Glad you're doing great and cant' wait to hear about your loss! I'm so proud of you Sandi... so very proud of you!

Apryl - Can't believe you're in College already - congratulations! How are you liking it? How was your grad? So happy to hear you are doing well and that you're loving College Life, and its always a good thing when the jeans are getting bigger!

Gretchen - A week not counting isn't a bad thing... I do it sometimes just to teach myself that I can still eat healthy, control portions and live my life without being a "slave" to Fitday! You have been such an inspiration to me for several years now, and I can't wait to "do it again" with you! K' that kinda' sounded dirty but you know what i mean..hehe!

As for me, yes I came back here only to leave again for a couple weeks - for a good reason though, I went to Newfoundland to visit friends and family for 2 weeks, now I'm back and I'm sick with a cold. Oh well, I had an awesome vacation - exactly what I needed. And now, I'm back and recommitted - I feel like i'm not even myself these days, I'm at my highest weight ever and its time for it to be gone!!! I can't wait to be able to shop at non-plus size stores, and just get more active and have energy again. I feel so lazy all the time lately and I know its the weight I've put on. So, today is Day #2 of being on plan - doing awesome! And I feel good - the key is planning. I planned all meals for the week on Sunday, then grocery shopped accordingly to set myself up for success! And, so far... so good!

Anyways, I should get back to work - still in email "jail" after being absent for 2 weeks...

Cheers,
Celina
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote