View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 02:48 PM   #218
jtammy
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Good morning ladies,

Cheryl, So sorry to hear of your troubles with FDs. I know how easy it is to let stress mess up our food, but I hope this week is better for you. I just got a new laptop too (well it is from work, but as the system admin, I intend to use it for all my personal stuff as well so I only have to use one computer, not several).

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian friends! Hope you all have a great holiday.

Louie, Congrats on the 2 lbs. The FFM is sure staying busy, I hope she makes it down to Mississippi this week. What type of leadership program are you involved in?

Emily, Glad to hear that DH is recovering. Hope you have a nice time at your in-laws. Good plan to get walking and drink lots of water. And keeping in mind that it's just one day (maybe even one meal). We aren't going to gain weight based on one meal anyway. (Thank goodness!)

Well, I'm back home and I was able to weigh today. I've maintained at 229. Now I'm back to cutting my calories and I'm ready to start losing weight again. I've been at 229 for almost three weeks, so I'm ready to see it move down again. Have a great rest of weekend!

160 lbs lost!

My progress pictures