View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 06:03 AM   #70
isthatreallyme
trouble

S/C/G: 240/219/160

Height: 5'4

First name (if you want to tell): Sara
Meaning of user name: The reason I am here.... I think it is fairly self explanatory
Geographical location: Canada
Marital Status: Married
Children/Ages: None
Pets: BunBun (a lop eared cow rabbit)
Hobbies/Interests: yoga, latin dancing, crafts - scrapbooking/knitting (oh dear i feel so awkward saying that), movies, theater (plays)
Height: 5'4
Eye/Hair Color: blue/copper
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Oct. 1st 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 240/238/160
Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating
Plan/Way of Eating: Currently working on controlling my problem, and controlling what/when I eat.
Favorite exercise: yoga, dancing
Favorite movies: All disney movies and pixar ones (my fave right now is madagascar), The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Ever After, Memoirs of a Geisha, Hero, House of Flying Daggers, all of M Night Shyamalan's except most recent which I have not seen, The Notebook, Office Space
Favorite books/plays: A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Tempest, Taming of the Shrew, The Constant Wife, Phantom of the Opera. Books - Harry Potter, Anne Rice,
Music: Shakira, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Dixie Chicks, the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack, The kittycat Dolls, Rihanna, Sugarland, Alan Jackson, Brooks n Dunn, Black Eyed Peas
Favorite Quote(s): "I deserve to feel good about myself, and I won't accept anything less."
Favorite People (dead and living): My Dad, My Husband (they count right?), my 7th grade teacher Ms. Ritchie, Alton Brown, Eric Ryan and Adam Lowry (co-founders of Method), Buddha, David Suzuki
People I canít stand: oil company execs/owners, certain politicians (mostly american, *cough* Dubya *cough* but i won't comment any further on that), Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears and Mr. Spears, most members of PETA (no offence if anyone reading this is a member, I basically agree with what they want to do, but not with how they are trying to get it done) and that's about all I can think of, but I am sure there are others.
Places youíve been: Half of Canada, not very far
Places you want to visit: Bahamas, Bermuda, Scotland, Italy
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? love
02. What is your least favorite word? @#*% (starts with a C)
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Confidence, wisdom, knowledge, nature
04. What turns you off? ignorance/disrespect
05. What is your favorite curse word? sh!t
06. What sound or noise do you love? trickling water in a stream
07. What sound or noise do you hate? the sound of a car trying to start the morning after you forgot to plug it in January in Winnipeg
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Accessory/Fashion Designer or Make up Artist
09. What profession would you not like to do? Telemarketer
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "There's a buffet inside, we have everything, and since you don't have a body any more, there is nothing to worry about"

Goal:

isthatreallyme is offline   Reply With Quote