View Single Post
Old 01-03-2002, 01:15 AM   #9
w8Bgone

Talking Thanks for all of your warm welcomes!!

I am truly greatful for all of your words of encouragement and willingness to share your lives with me! I look forward to sharing more with you as we go through this journey together.
Hello to Pat, 25_hopeful, Sue, Lorelei, Baylee, Christine, Sandi and Dee Dee! Congratulations on all of your hard work so far, and I want you to know that I am here to help you continue your success!!
I truly do need to be accountable; I totally agree with Christine/Curley!! For me it is necessary each and every day. I would like to start a new thread where we can share our daily successes and struggles. I would like to post my daily food diary here, and I will report my weigh in once a week. Anyone game to join me?? I hope you will! I know having to report to someone is the structure I need right now. Even if you can only pop in once a week, please do so!!
I will start a new thread called "WannaBLosers: Week One" starting tonight! I am sure the first thread will go for more than a week, but I am being really optimistic that everyone will have lots to say, and lots of good ideas for one another-like Curley's carb tip! You are so right-they set me off for a binge every time. I crave them after work something fierce!
Hopefully we will have some mommies to be in the year!
I am off to start the new thread! Hope to see you all there!

Tammy

"I think I can, I think I can....." - The Little Engine That Could