View Single Post
Old 02-18-2001, 09:10 PM   #19
angel-eyes
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Chrissy and Sharon- I'm so sorry about the trial (again!)I can't believe the Judge....be strong and keep focused. Justice will be done!!I think you get the idea-- that we're all behind you and in our prayers.

Jello- way to go for planning ahead!!I also find it easier to plan ahead and anticipate any problems before they happen.Just last night we had dinner at a friends house and I thought of all the problems ahead of time.... we met at 6:30 so I thought dinner would be at 8:00 and I was right. So I drank water(3cups) on the way over. Nibbled at 2 appetizers and then went to the other side of the room far away from them( too tasty and I didn't trust myself) ate healthy-rice, salad and a little meat. But the big bonus was I volunteered desert, so at 211 cal/pc I knew it was okay to have some. Actually I made a chocolate torte and cream cheese double fudge chocolate brownines....and both were low fat and low cal. I also had 0 wine as at least 3 bottles were on the go.Now thats PLANNING ahead and I lived to tell about it!!!NO GUILT and NO REGRETS!!!
Everyone have a good day, bye