View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 02:26 PM   #15
Tammy

My butterfly moved 2 spots!!!!

Tina, if I would have known that you liked the Beatles, I would have invited you to go to the football game last Saturday! lol

Dee, I agree about trading the sousaphone for a flute!! I know since they were at the top of the bleachers they were in a dangerous place. I go to the chiropractor a few times a year. I always feel better after I've been there. My dad used to go every other week for his knees. Wonder if some of my knee problem is hereditary? Probably is.

Susan, I've never used e-tools. I did sign up for a free membership at ***********. Before school started I was going there everyday, putting in what I ate, drank, and exercise. Now I rarely get there!! Check it out, it really is nice. If you join, use my name for telling you about it. I can get points or something. I'm with you about losing 50 pounds by morning!!

Goddess, good going for your son!! Woo Hoo!!! I had to laugh about your hollyhocks. Want to come to my house and do some planting for me? A medley of Johnny Cash songs would be fun to do.

I didn't post yesterday at all. By the time I got home from school, I was ready for a nap. When I woke up, it was time to go to the Y for water aerobics. After that I came home and read. Didn't go to school today, so Bob and I got some running around done.

Hope everyone is having a great day!