View Single Post
Old 02-10-2001, 04:09 PM   #12
Chrissy

Hello Ladies,

It's 3:45 in the morning and I just cannot sleep. I did go to bed kind of early, at 10:00, but I was tired. Woke up at 2 this morning and just can't go back to sleep. Have so much on my mind. I posted this long post last night, and wouldn't you know it, I lost it all. Talk about frustrating!

Went to meet the new prosecuting attorney yesterday. All I can say that he is very young. I feel like I can be his mother. But, I have no choice in the matter, so therefore, I have to have some kind of faith in the man. He seems very determined and all, so we will see what happens. Everyone keeps telling me to be positive, but it's so hard to do so. This has been one **** of a ride. Long and bumpy! The prosecutor seems pretty confident that the trial will be a go this Monday. I sure hope so for all of us. I have never in all my life been so frustrated about something before. Thank God for all my friends that listen to me. You guys sure must be sick and tired by now listening to me for the last 14 months. God, that is all I seem to talk about is this. It has consumed my whole life. I just feel like I haven't buried my husband yet. I might of buried his body physically, but not mentally. I feel like I cannot truly enjoy myself yet or even try to start something new until we all have some closure. It might never be a final closure, I don't know, but at least it's a start. Thank you ladies for being patient with me and listening to me. I love you all. (((((ROOM HUG))))))!

JO - I went to the Detroit News web site and was reading the letters that people sent in for various articles written in the newspaper. I noticed, what I think is you?? Joanne, from PA. Thanks Jo! Thank you so much for responsing to the article about our court case! It meant so much to me! (((JO)))

For those of you that I didn't send the article to, it was an article written about how long this court proceedings are going. I don't have everyone's e-mail address, so I couldn't send it to everyone. For those of you who would like to read it, go to www.DetroitNews.com. Click on Other Columnists and you will see Pete Waldmeir. See his article about Victim's family seeks closure as justice system drags its heels - 02/09/01. If that doesn't work try looking for a back issue. It was in the 02/09/01 paper. Look for Pete Waldmeir.

I want to thank all of you for being so supportive to Sharon and I. It means alot!

Now I really think that I am getting tired! Maybe I can go to sleep now for awhile. Thank God the gym isn't open now, I would probably be there working out!

Take care.

Love, Chrissy