View Single Post
Old 02-10-2001, 04:09 AM   #10
Kelster
On the Move Chickaroo!!!

Hello Ladies......blew it today..... .....the Service Manager where I work took me and another person out to lunch......I had way too much wine......did well at lunch......ceasar salad......chicken and veggies.....no dessert.....but the wine.....it was a very posh restaurant.....oh but my head now.....had to leave work early.....I could not even concentrate.......Yikes.....

Thanks to all on the encouragement.....but you see on my meal plan......pasta is a no no........oh well........a slip every now and agian is not soooooo bad......but I tend to beat myself up over it......it is sooooooo much easier to give advice then to take it....
CH.......I didn't see the coke thing but have heard a thing or two about it......such as the fact it can clean up an oil stain on the floor in your garage......I can only imgine what it does to your stomache.......and I love diet Pepsi...I guess that would be tough to drink all of that water and spend half your time in the bathroom......luckily for me at work i am not too far from the washroom..... .......

Well ladies going to lay down this wine is getting to me.......I really don't drink......why today I don't know.......ahhhhhh well.........

Take Care and much success...

K

------------------
From this MOMENT on is what counts!!!!