Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 09-26-2006, 12:57 PM   #1  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

Talking 263lbs or less by November 22nd 06

I have set myself a mini-goal of 2 stones or less (28lbs) by November 22nd 06 as i have my follow up fertility appointment and i was told to lose weight when i last went so im hopeing they can see the improvement. I started at 291 and im now down to 281 so i have another 18lbs to go to 263lbs.

It would be great to recieve some encouragment from anyone as i think its importnant to get lots of help and support from fellow dieters and i would love to hear anyone who had achieved there goals too as this will give me the courage and support i need to continue on and get my miricle baby.

Teresa
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:03 PM   #2  
It's working this time!

S/C/G: 235/212/175

Height: 5' 1.5"

Thumbs up

Well, I don't know if this counts, but my original goal for myself when I started this journey last Monday, was to make it to Friday. LOL Well, I did. And now it's Tuesday and I haven't binged or eaten too much this whole time. 9 WHOLE days without stuffing myself with food. And, I even got on the treadmill last night and walked a mile. I'm pretty proud of myself. And, I'm proud of you too.

You can do it!

Tisha___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 169

Height: 5

Congrats to both of you!

Treezuk, the best thing about this is that you have a goal with a REALLY improtant and great thing behind it! All you have to do (yes, it is not that simple!) is remember the reason for the goal and it will be such good motivation!!!!!

Congrats again on the weight you have lost so far!
MissEvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:22 PM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi, Congrat's on the weight loss thus far. You can do it, keep your eye on the prize. Yes, I met my weight loss goal. It wasn't always easy but it was totally doable. Here's praying for your miracle baby.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:42 AM   #5  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Super job! You've taken the first steps, and I think that is the hardest because we have to admit to ourselves that we're overweight before we can begin to heal. Remember, you not only want that miracle baby, but you want to be there for your son/daughter for many years to come. AND, you want to have the energy to keep up with them!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 01:22 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

WTG on your weight loss already!! No matter what weight loss you reach by the time your next appointment gets here you will weigh less than you do now!! I have kind of set myself up for disappointment a few times on this journey (I've been on my weight loss journey almost 6 whole months now) by setting goals and never meeting them as far as the amount of pounds go, my body hasn't been as giving with the pounds as I have wanted it to be, lol, but hey, 6 months later and I'm down 42 pounds, if I can be down another 42 pounds, even if it takes me 6 or 9 more months I will be that much closer to my goal and that is something I need to keep in my mind!! You're doing awesome, keep it up!! Can't wait to hear that you've succeeded and are pregnant with that bundle of joy!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 04:53 PM   #7  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

Thanks you so much girls for all your love and support its really great to hear from every single one of you and your all right i have a goal and that is my motivation and im so glad i have that as i know some people dont and that when they tend to struggle, I cannot wait to get on here when i have lost loads of weight to tell you all i am pregnant i hope that day will come soon enough but for now bring on the weight loss.

thank you once again and love to you all.

Teresa
Old 09-27-2006, 07:05 PM   #8  

Teresa, what you are doing is just awesome - both for yourself and that little miracle baby. Good job!
Hey Jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:52 AM   #9  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

Thank-you very much Jude , you are all so lovley.

Teresa
Old 09-28-2006, 04:27 PM   #10  
Beam me up Scotty!

S/C/G: 310/218/140

Height: 5'6"

Wow...talk about your major motivators! You WILL have that miracle!

All the best to you.
cantforgetthis is offline   Reply With Quote