View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 04:55 PM   #67
TillyGirl04
Finding the hidden me

S/C/G: 212/203/150

Height: 5'7"

First name (if you want to tell): Eleanor
Meaning of user name: The name of my puppy.
Geographical location: Ventura, Ca... a Suburb of Los Angeles.
Marital Status: I'm engaged to a lovely man, who has been with me since the start of my weight gain...
Children/Ages: No children.
Pets: Dog: Tilly, Turtle: Ethel
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing, Scrapbooking, Blogging, Filming, Editing, Fitness.
Height: 5'7"
Eye/Hair Color: Eyes:Blue when happy, Grey when Sad, and sometimes purple. Hair:Dark Blonde/Auburn
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: September 11th, 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 212/203/150
Problem: Emotional eating, overeating, sedentary lifestyle, too much stress.
Plan/Way of Eating: The Zone Diet, and Excersize
Favorite exercise Yoga, Pilates, Stationary Bike
Favorite movies: Anything directed by Tim Burton, Disney movies, and Romantic Comedies... I would list everything but it would take forever...
Favorite books/plays: A Doll's House, Hamlet, Pygmalion, The Wasteland, The Color Purple, To Kill A Mockingbird, Great Epectations, The Harry Potter Books, Brave New World, etc.... I am a reader, hardcore.
Music:Radiohead, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Tilly & The Wall, Patsy Cline, Glen Miller, The Beatles, The Archies, Pink Floyd...a vast array...
Favorite Quote(s): "You can lead people to reason, but you can't force them to think"--Unknown
"You cannot let others insult you without your consent"-Eleanor Roosevelt ( I am named after her)...

Favorite People (dead and living): Jesus, Tim Burton, John Stewart, Eleanore Roosevelt, My Father, Salvador Dali.
People I canít stand:Drama Kings and Queens, people who feel the world revolves around them, people who are not compassionate twords others, people who murder others and hurt children...
Places youíve been: Everywhere in the USA, Mexico, and Canada.
Places you want to visit: Everywhere I can.
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Love
02. What is your least favorite word? Obese
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? The Season Of Fall
04. What turns you off? Closeminded People
05. What is your favorite curse word? Crap!
06. What sound or noise do you love? The funny noises my dog makes when she is sleeping... her dreams must be wild!
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Sirens
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Journalism
09. What profession would you not like to do? Butchery
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?Well Done, Good And Faithful Servant
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Thanks for reading this, and getting to know me better!