View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 08:14 AM   #164
RRVMMM
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/166/175

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning ladies, for some reason my body decided it was time to get out of bed when I really wanted to sleep in today, go figure. Scales wern't so nice this morning by reading 226.2 but TOM has showed up so I am figureing that might be why. We have a full day planned with a Bake sale for my Military Family Support Group, which will put me directly in the path of temptation. I did great yesterday while I was baking for the sale but now that I go see all the finished results sitting on my kitchen counter I really want to pick at it. I did not make anything healthy at all, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Trail Mix Cookies, Peach Pound Cake and Surprise Cupcakes (white cupcakes with chocolate frosting and a miniature reese's peanut butter cup inside) it is almost to much for me to just pass right on bye and not have something. But I have it all wrapped up and ready to go to the sale so I and the kids will stay out of it.

Well I had better be on the move. I will try to get back here this evening for some personals.