View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 08:57 PM   #162
RRVMMM
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/166/175

Height: 5'2"

Hey girls whats up, not alot here. Did pretty good on eating yesterday till dinner when Itook the kids to McDonalds and ended up eating a Big Mac and fries but the scales were nice to me this morning and were down one more pound to 224.6 so I will not complaine or beat myself up. Hopefully they will show the same number tomorrow and I will change my ticker. I have done really good on food today and have been running my hind end off with cleaning house and baking for a bake sale then going to the boy's football game and comming home to do more cleaning and baking. LOL busy busy is my life. Hubby is out of town for the weekend so I have been flying solo on everything.

Well speaking of my kids I thought I would post a pic or two and show them off if you all don't mind. So here are my cuties. My daughter Vicki is 14, then my oldest boy Mike is almost 13, Matt my 6 year old is on the right and Mark my 5 year old and baby is in the middle. Then the second pic is of my beatuiful Vicki by herself.

Well I hear a fight starting between the boys so I better be off to play ref.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VICKI 037-2.jpg (27.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg VICKI 012-2.jpg (27.3 KB, 16 views)