View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:49 PM   #154
Get n healthy

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Hello all, well the scale is still up 3...dont know what the deal is. I am drinking water like it is going out of style today. Hoping to just break even in the morning for my weekly weigh in. My body is so weird, 2 weeks ago i lost 3.2, then 3.8, now up 3. I dont get it. I will just try to tell myself even if i weigh in tomorrow up 3 from last week, that still puts me at less than i was a month ago, so i will be happy with that...or at least i tell myself i will be fine with that.

Robbin- I am so glad your scale showed your hard work. How exciting. Your enthusiasm rubbed off on me and I am determined that i just have to be patient with this water issue or what ever the issue is. You are a great example that it WILL pay off eventually.

Jellynn-I am going to look into ttap, it sounds right up my alley.

Cheryl-We must have posted at the same time last night or something cause i just missed your pics of the quilts. Oh and they are beautiful. I cant even imagine how much time it took to do all those...just lovely.

Ok, back to work.