View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 09:36 AM   #133
RRVMMM
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/166/175

Height: 5'2"

Hey there ladies, I just wanted to pop in and say sorry I have been MIA since what Thursday? Man that is bad of me. I should have been here friday but I was so busy with work I never got the chance. And most of you know how my weekends go, so I never got the chance to pop in. I also wanted to let you know I was totally bad over the weekend and mad some horrible choices and today I am paying for it. The scales are back up to 228.8. It was just impossible for me to say no to Mom's Peach Pound Cake when we were at my parents house yesterday, but the worst part is not the eating some its the amount I ate, 3 peices. How stupid can I be. And that was on top of all of the other bad choices I had already made. I just have a problem staying on track over the weekends. I am gonna have to work really hard this week to get back to where my ticker says I am. Hopefully I will be able to flush alot of it with water.

Well Chickies, I hate to skip on personals but I really got to get to work. I am hopeing to get back here after while.