South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 01:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 316.5/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Default New Here

Hi My name is Ally (24) married to Mike (43) for 6 1/2 yrs. We have 4 children Shayliene 5 1/2, Grace 4, Jacob & Joshua 2 1/2. We live in Ohio and I'm at home mom. I'm back on the diet wagon again I've got to lose at least 100lbs maybe a lil more. I started back in Jan an have done poorly only losing about 15lbs. I'm determined to lose it no more playin around. Me and my husband are doing South Beach he has lost 48lbs or so. I did it for awhile but stoped and will not do that this time. I've started it today. Hope to get to know you all better soon.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:53 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

to The Beach, Ally! Be sure to check out the stickies in the FAQ Section and our fabulous recipe collection! This is a great place to be.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:56 PM   #3  

Welcome Ally this is a super group to be part of! I know you can succeed at getting all the weight off you want to lose!

Faye
Old 09-16-2006, 02:50 PM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Ally!

Glad to have you with us! Picking back up and starting over is a good thing...success is just getting up one more time!

I found this quote recently and thought it was really inspirational and practical:

Quote:
“Whenever you fall, pick something up.”
-Oswald Avery
So, 'pick something up' from that fall...what caused it? Why did you fall off? What could you do differently now to keep it from happening again? No fall is wasted if you learn something from it!

You'll find lots of great info in the FAQ and amazing recipes in the recipe forum. We're glad to have you with us!
Old 09-16-2006, 06:00 PM   #5  

Thanks LAdies for the welcome. Your so right Lauren to pick my self up and get back on board. I've checked out the recipe section last night. And printed some this week to fix. Gonna have the Easy Salsa Chicken tonight for our date night once the kids are in bed.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:36 PM   #6  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Welcome, Ally! My husband's name is Mike, too. We're both just starting SBD and I'm new to the forums as well.

I made the salsa chicken last night and we loved it. I added a small can of green chilies and about a 1/3 large can of black beans to the salsa and it was delish! Definitely a recipe I'll be using again. Another great one was the cola chicken - yum, yum, yum.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:13 AM   #7  
RMT
1x on Lips 4ever on hips

S/C/G: 130/125/115

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Ally!!!! This website is the best, everyone always has kind words and the best advice.

I have learned that everyday is a new day.

Once again welcome come on in and enjoy your day!!!!
Old 09-17-2006, 12:18 PM   #8  

Thanks for the welcome. Oh my the salsa chicken was soo good I fixed refried beans with it as well.
Closed Thread