Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 02:44 PM   #1  

Default Week of 9/11

Hi all!

It's a busy week for me. How is everyone else doing? Got to run.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:36 PM   #2  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hey all. Well I am sick again. Got a nasty cold over the weekend, yesterday had completely lost my voice by the end of the day. I can talk again today but my chest is really sore and I have this dry cough that is driving me nuts. No energy whatsoever. I took 2 days off work for sick time so I'm off now til Friday. Thursday is my little boys 5th birthday. Hard to believe my little guy is 5, well I"ll probably be saying the same thing when he's 25! Dh had a rough day at work, the boss making something out of nothing and now dh is depressed and upset so it's a barrel of laughs around here tonight. So that's me anyway. Misty, hope school is going wonderfully. Take care everyone!
Old 09-12-2006, 09:07 PM   #3  

Don't know how I did it, but I am down to 278 from 285!! I have been drinking my water and eating more fiber, maybe that's it. I am so excited, this mean I get something new!!. I think I am getting a new hoodie jacket!!

Hugs,
Donna
Old 09-13-2006, 08:25 AM   #4  
Jen

Way to go Donna, that's great news!!!

Feeling better this morning but I know better than to do too much or I'll be feeling terrible in a very short time. Not much new weight loss wise but I was proud of myself for making it through the evening without attacking the kitchen for snacks while watching tv last night.

It is typical fall weather here already, rainy and miserable looking but surprisingly not that cold.

Have a good day everyone!
Old 09-14-2006, 07:15 PM   #5  

I have the most horrible news to tell you all. I was so excited to tell you that I was pregnant, and now I have to tell you that I miscarried on Sunday. It was truly the most horrific thing ever. I'm doing better, both physically and emotionally, but man, sometimes it makes me wonder. I was about 8 weeks along. I keep trying to convince myself that I'm stronger now, because I have an angel watching over me. stephanie
Old 09-15-2006, 10:30 AM   #6  

Stephanie--I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you will recover physically and emotionally in whatever way works for you.

All the best.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:25 PM   #7  
Jen

Stephanie, sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Big ((((HUGS)))). Give yourself time to grieve and ignore all the stupid comments you are bound to hear from people who don't think before they say anything.
Old 09-15-2006, 06:53 PM   #8  

Oh Stephanie I am so sorry. Are you getting support? Sending you I haven't been thru this myself.. Know it can not be easy.

So proud of you Donna! You, We can do this!

Jen feel better and enjoy every day with your little guy. Five years old seems like yesterday mine were that age and now they are 31 and 27 man time flies.

So Misty was this a fun week! Never easy at first. How is your throat?

Have a good week end all we are headed to the upper penninsula to view the color!
Old 09-15-2006, 09:31 PM   #9  

Steph- My prayers and thoughts are with you and your husband. Lots of love and coming your way!!!!!

Donna-GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!

Jen-Did your little guy enjoy his b-day? Are you still on the mend?

This week was great for me. On track and loving my job. DS is feeling better and seems to be getting over this cold he's had. So today he spent the whole day in his classroom. We had tears, but he got over them within an hour and had some fun. I was able to enjoy my class and do my job without dragging him along on my pant leg. I couldn't ask for a better class, for three year olds they are just awesome. I am kind of waiting for the newness to wear off and see how they are when they start to relax.

I am heading to my best firend's for the day tomarrow. Do got to go pack up the car and head to bed. have a great night and a fabulosu weekend everyone!!!
Old 09-17-2006, 01:52 PM   #10  

Steph, you and your DH are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Donna
Old 09-18-2006, 03:08 AM   #11  
Jen

Hi all. Yep my little guy seemed to have a nice b-day, he enjoyed his presents and I decorated with some balloons, made a cake and made cupcakes for his kindergarten class. I am slowly getting better. Right now I just have a runny nose and a bit of a cough left and that seems to be getting better every day. Otherwise it has been same old, same old.
Closed Thread