View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 03:10 PM   #122
RRVMMM
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/166/175

Height: 5'2"

Ok ladies I have been thinking, what good is a challenge without a reward? No good if you ask me. I think that is why I failed at my last challenge; I didn’t give myself anything to look forward to other than being back at my ticker weight. Don’t get me wrong, finally being back on track feels great and I am totally excited to be on the downward move again, but I think I need to give myself a reward and NOT a food reward. Something that is JUST FOR ME that does not involve my family or anyone else. I have been thinking and have come up with something that is inexpensive and will be a new experience for me. I have never in my life had a manicure can you believe that? Something so simple but also something I have always considered a waste of money, maybe that is why my nails are so ugly. So when I reach my next mini goal I will reward myself with a manicure. Most of you know that my goals are based on 10 pounds at a time. I am in the 220’s so my next goal is to be in the 2teens. When I hit 219 I will go get a manicure for the first time in my life. What would your reward be and why don’t you give it to yourself the next time you hit a mini goal? Now not a big reward just something worthy of a mini goal.