View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 06:17 PM   #103
RRVMMM
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/166/175

Height: 5'2"

Hi Ladies

Tina – The scales may have said 229 yesterday but were back to 232 this morning, THIS SUCKS.

Robsia – like your phrasing economical with the truth, LOL. My kids are very good at that.

Shawn – On the weight watchers scale how bad is 7 points over? If it were just 7 calories over it would be great but I have never done WW and don’t know how bad 7 points is. By the way your kids are adorable.

Erin – GET BACK ON THE TRACK NOW GIRLIE!!!!! Ok you have been scolded and all is forgiven. You have done great so don’t beat yourself up just put yourself back in order and do what you know is right for you.

Ryanmi – My oldest boy is allergic to grass, but his reactions are in the form of rashes that itch and burn and swell. He has to take 2 and sometimes 3 different meds to prevent the rashes during the spring and summer. LOL, to let you know, I would have laughed at the doctor too. I am sorry that you can’t tell screws apart. LOL

Stacy – Just the way I feel, blink and you miss the weekend, sucks don’t it. My weekends are just as busy as the weekdays and it doesn’t feel like I ever get a break.

Cheryl – Sounds like you are on the same road as the rest of us, busy busy busy.

Well Ladies, I feel I have been neglecting all of you cause I haven’t been here much. I have just been so busy that I can barely catch my breath. It seems like I am just on the run so much. Too bad it doesn’t count as exercise. I do believe I am gonna have to threaten Scale-A-Cide again cause my scales are not cooperating at all. This morning they were back up to 232, 3 pounds overnight. Now I know that is impossible and that it has to be water retention but still……………. I have been trying to get myself more motivated to work harder and really I have good intentions but it seems like my busy schedule just keeps interfering, and then I seem to think it is ok to use my schedule as an excuse. What is up with that? There is no good excuse for not working on my health and that new body I want. I need a good kick in the backside!!!!!!!!! I want to walk at football practice tonight but earlier I started in with the excuses, I am not dressed for walking and I am not gonna be able to go home before practice, I have on dress pants a very nice blouse and heels. Well guess what I also have a t-shirt and walking shoes in the car, then I tell myself but you don’t have any pants. Well guess what self, you are stopping buy Wal-Mart to pick up a prescription on your way there so just buy a pair of cheap sweats or shorts or something cause YOU ARE WALKING WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!! How do you like that?

Ok since I haven’t been here much I though I would share a lower fat lower calorie recipe with you all to make up for it. Every one loves Potatoes Au Gratin right? How about cutting down on the calories and fat. I am not sure what the calories and fat grams are but its better than the regular recipe.

4 Medium Potatoes sliced
1 10 oz can healthy request cream of mushroom soup
4 Tablespoons of Lite Sour Cream
1 Medium Onion Chopped
1 Cup low fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 375° Arrange Potatoes and onions in a casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. In small bowl, combine soup sour cream salt and pepper, pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese, cover with foil and bake for 1 hour. YUM YUM. Love it