View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 02:44 PM   #102
LadyLai
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Default Happy Tuesday!

Good day ladies!

I hope you are all doing well. I just finished my treadmill walk. I'm sweatin' like a ... well, you know what I mean. I am really excited and feeling motivated today. I am one...ONE....o-n-e pound from my ticker weight! Woo Hooo! I hoping to keep this little downward trend for good while.

I want to try and make a halloween ticker, tried ticker factory but I can't get it to show up here. Anyone know how? 3FC doesn't have any cute halloween ones.

Robsia, glad to see you! I am so relieved too that it was a misunderstanding. I understand how hard teachers have it and perhaps dealing with some irrate parents sometimes doesn't make it any easier. I did NOT want to be one those parents! How are things going for you?

Shyla, did you get you're workout in lastnight? You must be exhausted chasing down missing info. I remember when I worked, I could have clunked my boss on the head more than once when have missing paper work. Your kids are adorable btw!

Erin, get it all out of your system and start anew! You're doing great!

Ryanmi, holy smokes..that is a lot needles. Lets hope that you're not allergic to grass...what are the chances? FYI, I would've had to have a chuckle too! If I were close to you I'd help you out with your bike. I put everything together in our house!

Stacy, those weekends never seem long enough do they? Congratulations on the three pounds! That's amazing! Keep up the great effort!

Cheryl, hope things start slowing down for you soon. Might be time to do a scan on your computer to see if they're aren't any viruses. That may cause it slow down.

Have a great day ladies! Keep strong, make wise choices and get in a few extra steps!

~Tina

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."