View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 11:20 AM   #93
LadyLai
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Default Happy Monday!

Good morning girlies! I am so relieved this morning. I just got back from school to find out that the whole thing was a misunderstanding. I'm glad I talked to the teacher to clear things up, because I didn't want to have any ill feelings towards her if there was no need to have any. Somebody elses turtle must have been up just shortly after she asked Alyssa not to squeeze her wet wipe. And Alyssa thought it was hers. She said she wouldn't have given a warning for something so little. She has renewed my faith, especially when she bent down and told Alyssa she did a good job for coming to her mommy when she wasn't sure of something. And said the next time she has any wonders to please come ask. She told her that she was very good at following the rules and showed her name had a whole row of stickers beside it! I could see her little heart lift as a smile came wide accross her face. All of the anxiety she had this morning before going totally disipated and I was one proud mama bear...hehehe!

And now off of that subject and back to why we're here. I found my groove again! Yippee! I've been walking on the treadmill at regular pace for the past two days! And I haven't made any wrong choices with food. Hubby and I went out for lunch yesterday and I stuck to my guns having a Thai Chicken Salad with a balsamic dressing. If any of you are drowning yourselves trying to get rid of some water retention...drink a cup of green tea, it totally makes you go.

Cheryl, I'm excited for your weigh in on wednesday myself. hehehe! You've done so well last week. Congrats on sticking to plan all week, I know how even that can be such a victory.

Shyla, this is so funny...but I wore a shirt this morning that I haven't worn in years because it was too "fitted". I wore it with confidence today baby! Congrats on feeling satisfied at the restaurant. I was the same way, I'd make myself so full and sick trying to eat it all. You go girl!

Hi Emily! I remember you! I have come a long way and there came a lot of struggles too. I'm in one of those slums right now trying to get back to routine after the summer has thrown me off. Welcome back! Meal planning is an awesome way to keep in line, you can do this!

Hi Card! Welcome aboard! You'll fit right in here and I look forward to getting to know you better. What is your plan of action may I ask?

Erin, hey girl! Nice to see you back and things are swinging again. I missed your energetic posts about all that exercised you manage to get in. Glad to hear hubby is doing well and that whole situation won't be so stressfull for you. I think a few of us has climbed back up to the diving board and ready to take another plunge into the weightloss routine pool. But if you don't mind...let me jump first! hehe! I'm thinking about maker a ticker for a ten pound loss for halloween..does that sound too much? I don't want to set myself up for failure.

Robbin, hey girl 229 may have not come by on saturday, but it is here now and that's something to celebrate! Congrats!

Well I'm off to meet with the mill! Have a great day ladies! Make it one you'll be satisfied with at the end of the day! Be strong and stay powerful!

~Tina

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."