Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 08:49 PM   #1  
Ong Bak x 20

Default Phentermine Not Working?

Hi guys!

I know there are a lot of people who have had success with Phentermine.
That's part of the reason I started my forum, but there is a large group
of people who buy phentermine and it never works for them.

If you have had to deal with this, I want to hear your story. I'm not looking
for success stories - I want to hear the other side of the story.

Thanks everyone!
Old 09-08-2006, 09:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Phentermine is funny. Didnt work at all for my best friend. It worked great for me. The only conclusion we could come to was that it only works if you eat for the "right" reason. If you eat too much because you are hungry too much, then it will work. If you eat too much out of bordom, nerves, or emotions...it will not work. I dont know this for sure, of course but that is what we decided. Since it worked for me and i eat all the time because i am hungry all the time. My best friend ate because the food was there, basically. For me, when i wasnt hungry, i didnt eat. My friend would say, i dont know why i am eating this, i am not even hungry. So who knows.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:56 AM   #3  

It didn't work for me. Well, it did kill my appetite for about 4 hours during which it also made my head feel funny. Then after the four hours, I was STARVING and came crashing down, wanting to eat everything in sight and feeling exhausted and sleepy. This drug is unpredictable, IMO. It doesn't seem to affect any two people the same way.

Last edited by madscientist; 09-09-2006 at 06:18 AM.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:44 AM   #4  
chela

S/C/G: 217/209/130

Height: 5'0"

hey subway what strength are you taking? because when i take 30mg it doesn't work i have to take the 37.5mg for it to work for me.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:45 PM   #5  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

I have taken Phentermine 37.5 in the past, with good results. I had to "remember" to eat at least 1,200 cal/day because I just forgot about food. I would use it for a couple weeks at a time when I needed a boost. I have heard that you need to be careful if you are ordering it online though. I guess some expired/weak (even fake) Phentermine is sometimes sent out as good stuff. I'd have to think if it wasn't working at all something is wrong? I know everyone is different though.

Last edited by Nori71; 09-22-2006 at 11:22 PM.
Old 09-23-2006, 05:26 AM   #6  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

I used it a long time ago, and it helped. I lost 75 lbs with it, but I did have to be conscious not to eat out of "non-hunger" reasons. And the effectiveness does wear off after a while, so it is easy to gain it all back (which I did plus).
Old 10-03-2006, 03:36 PM   #7  

My doctor said that for some it may be necessary to take 1 pill in the morning and a half of a pill in the late afternoon.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:55 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 12st7lbs/10st

Height: 5ft 5ins

I tried this, firstly on a low dose, then on a higher dose & it didn't work at all. I was (and still am) overeating out of stress, frustration and boredom (stuck at home with kids - love them beyond measure but would prefer to be at work!). A friend tried it and lost 2 stone quite easily but then even more easily put it all back on again.
Jools
Old 10-26-2006, 11:20 AM   #9  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Worked for me the FIRST time I tried it... DID NOT work for me the 2nd time. Don't know why.

But I'm willing to give it a 3rd shot
Closed Thread