View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 04:47 PM   #56
Cheryl120

Afternoon Ladies...A very lazy Labor Day for us. I did get up early and got three hours of sewing in before the rest of the family got up. Hubby and I took an afternoon nap while watching a movie. Hehe, so much for the movie. I did rent Phat Girlz, and I really liked it. If you get a chance to rent it, do! Right now I'm watching the new season of "Ellen". It's been a very long summer with reruns.

Louie...Time flys when you get a few days off to relax. Sending the fairy fat mother your way for a little dusting. I'm going to try and make a new exercising ticker for the challenge. See what I come up with.

Tina...I'm bad, I couldn't help stepping on the scales this morning and I did it while vacuuming. Hehe!! I told my hubby I wasn't going to weigh till Saturday and he said OK. Well my scales talk and everyone in the house within hearing range can hear them, sooooooo stepped on the scales for a quick peek with the vacuume running. I'm down to my vacation weight. Doing the happy dance Glad you had a good time camping. I can hear the excitement in your house with the first day fo school coming up tomorrow. She will be bouncing off the walls till you put her to bed tonight. Soak it all up, they grow up in a blink of an eye.

Well I need to go and see if the burgers have thawed. Hubby is going to try and BBQ tonight and I need to cut the watermelon up. Have a great evening and if I get a chance I check back later.

Cheryl