Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 09-04-2006, 06:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

Height: 5'7

Default *Almost* not an NSV...lol

So, Friday night my hubby and I decided to do fast food, a rare treat these days for us. The kids love it, but we've cut 95% of it out in the last 5 months or so.

So, we go to Burger King (my fave...weakness...Whoppers/cheese!)....I took all the kids order and the hubby's order. I fought the Whopper and ordered a Tendergrill sandwich, but with onion rings. The girl at the counter must have been new because it ended up taking 20 minutes for her to figure out that we needed 3 onion rings in total. She STILL didn't have the other orders right. A girl behind me just needed a cheeseburger, so I told the ordertaker to just cancel out my order, take the other girl and we'd start over and go V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y for her.

During this time, hubby walks up and says 'finally got it?' Nope...getting this poor other girl outta here since she just needed a cheeseburger. I said you wanna just leave?

So...long story short HAHA...we left and went to Wendy's instead, and during the ride there I talked myself into a salad! LOL. Had a frosty afterwards, but much better than a burger, fries and then a frosty!

While I was annoyed with the girl for not really listening to me, she saved me ALOT of calories and probably an upset stomach later in the night!

Kim
OneKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:17 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Hooray for incompetence
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:03 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

LOL Kim... glad you had HELP in getting your NSV. We take 'em as we get 'em.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #4  
Tryin'

Height: 5'3

haha, i've noticed that too. if something is delayed a little...i get more of a chance to make a better decision. sometimes i don't..and that's ok too!
train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:09 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

Height: 5'7

Yup 2frustrated...I'm just glad I saw the um...helpfullness(?) in her incompetence and didn't flip out...lol.

Misti, yup, we take what we can get, huh? Sorta like, the burgers aren't that good or the fries are soggy...lol....can't eat that!

Hehe train...yup...the better choices aren't ALWAYS what we need, huh?
A lil bad food goes a long way sometimes.

Kim
OneKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:56 PM   #6  
I restore Teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2frustrated View Post
Hooray for incompetence
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote