View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 11:26 PM   #65
JennCST
Cruise Queen

Location: Pennsylvania but dreaming of places with palm trees!

S/C/G: 235

Height: 5 foot 6

Default HI...new to group

Hi everyone,
My name is Jenn and I am new to the group and forum posting in general.I am 35 year old women who has been married for 17 years. My children are Cody who is 15 and Holly who is 14.I also have a dog named Jasper and two cats Ebony AKA "baby kitty" and Kelly.I am currently a fulltime college student. I am working twords my degree in science and I am a Surgical Tecnology major. I am studyinhg to be a surgical assistant. I will graduate is 16 months. When I am finished it will have been 3 years of my life!!! UGGGH....I am posting here to find some people with the same problems I have. I am pretty alone here as in I do not know anyone with the same problem. I am currently about 60 pounds overweight. I have had a major problem with binging and purging since I was 15. So I have been dealing for 20 years. I do pretty well most of the time but I have my moments. I keep failing but I also keep trying. I believe if I do not give up I will win this battle .I was an exercise bulemic in Highschool and became anorexic...then went to the binge and purge. So I have been dealing with this for awhile. I did have treatment and I do well most of the time. It would just be nice to have some friends on line that I could chat with. Thanks for listening.