View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 07:26 PM   #51
shyla2001
Staying on track!!

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/175

Hey ladies! Just a quick checkin. My company left today about noon, and my in-laws cancelled for tomorrow, so we're just taking it easy. The house is a disaster after guests (was visiting, so didn't pick up after the 2-year old twins of mine), but I figure we'll slowly get it back in order.

Didn't count points yesterday or today, but feel like I ate reasonably. No major splurges or anything. I'm tempted to go back & add them up, but I don't think I will. Just planning to get back to counting tomorrow. Scale shows 233.8, so pleased it's not up.

Planning to workout tomorrow. DH said the Y was open, and I'm a bit surprised, but will take advantage of it. Didn't work out all last week, since sick, and am still coughing when the medicine wears off, but think my body can handle it now. Will feel good to be moving again, and will hopefully get that scale moving again!

My mouth tastes all icky from some of the medicine I'm taking... it's driving me nuts! That comment seems random, but just needed to ***** about it. LOL

Okay, well I'll check back in later on. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and resisting any temptations!!

PERSISTENCE - There is no giant step that does it. It's alot of little steps.
90% of a million small choices make a difference.