Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: city of angeles
First name (if you want to tell): maria
Meaning of user name: reflects my rebellious & non-conformist attitude
Geographical location: city of angels, califorina
Marital Status: gleefully separated
Children/Ages: daughter 6, son 4
Pets: “kluna” the beta fish, “frog” the red eyed tree frog, and “max” the wiener dog.
Hobbies/Interests: music, reading, politics, writing, cooking
Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown
Starting Date of Weight loss Journey: most recently, august 27, 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 230/227/150
Problem: binge eating/compulsive overeating/emotional eating. history of compulsive exercising, laxative abuse.
Plan/Way of Eating: portion control, no sweets or alcohol, lower carbs.
Favorite exercise: walking, aerobic dance, elliptical, some weights.
Favorite book: still life with woodpecker, she’s come undone
Music: radiohead, interpol, tool, system of a down, pearl jam, bob dylan, grateful dead, jane’s addiction, the killers, the clash, tori amos
Favorite Quote(s): “you can’t live your life sucking the juice out of wet mittens” - artist unknown, “better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self” – cyril connolly
Favorite People (dead and living): eddie vedder, angela davis, spongebob squarepants, ghandi, dave navarro, tommy lee.
People I can’t stand: george w. bush, tom cruise.
Places you’ve been: italy, france, mexico, canada
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? vixen
02. What is your least favorite word? patchouli or behoove
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? nature, passion, insight, willingness to take a risk, spontaneity, kindness
04. What turns you off? arrogance, body odor
05. What is your favorite curse word? the “f” word of course!!
06. What sound or noise do you love? crashing waves&/or crickets
07. What sound or noise do you hate? nails on a chalkboard
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? forensic psychologist
What profession would you not like to do? race car driver
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “what the **** are you doing here?”