View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 09:42 AM   #32
RRVMMM
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/166/175

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies gonna do some fast personals then off to work.

Tammy – I had to laugh when you said you had to give up your house being as clean as you wish to get in exercise, I had to give up having a house as clean as I wish because I can not keep up with the messes that 4 kids 1 husband 1 house dog and 2 cats make. But I am walking at every football practice now so I do feel much better.

Shawn – WEIGHT TO GO , passing on krispy kreme’s, doughnuts are a hard one to pass on, just like that huge pan of German chocolate cup cakes sitting that a guy brought to work this morning and is sitting on the table just outside of my office door, but I will be strong, I will ignore them.

Stacy – Don’t you just hate those thin bimbo’s that like to show it all off at work. Ya know there is a time and a place for that and work is not it unless you are a stripper. Good luck on keeping your office and ya know you could always slip a laxative in her coffee or coke.

Kreen – Welcome to the group you will love it here these ladies are great.

Cheryl – Do not move the ticker, but I have a challenge for you if you are up to it. Lets see if we can get back to what our ticker says by next weekend, lets say September 9th. That gives us 1 week and 2 days. Lets work extra hard for 1 week and see how far we can get. Actually Why not make it a challenge for everyone, lets see how well we can all do in 1 week. Lets all work really hard this next week but do not weigh every day wait till Saturday morning to see your results. What do ya all say? A 1 week challenge to do our best, to exercise as much as possible and eat as healthy as we can, then report the results on Saturday September 9.

Tina – When you finish with all that house work at your house be sure to stop by mine, it is a mess. Actually I did not get as much water as I wanted yesterday, I only drank about 90 ounces, I am gonna do better today.

Erin – You will be surprised what the music will do for you, it really keeps me going and adds a little extra hip hop to my walking. The only thing I can figure to do about the WWW is chug chug chug water and that is what I am trying to do today. I guess you just get used to the hectic-ness (is that a word) but I do wish for a slow down sometimes.

Ok so these personals were not so fast but oh well. The scales were back down 1 pound this morning and today I am shooting for 150 ounces of water intake so maybe I will flush out some more pounds. I had the filling to a Low Fat Low Cal breakfast burrito with 2 pieces of dry toast for breakfast and will have a salad with Kraft Light Done Right 3 Cheese Ranch Dressing for lunch, I don’t know what I will do for dinner cause it is practice night again but I will get in another walk.

Well better get to work, check back later.