Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 05:33 PM   #1  
Life's A Beach!

S/C/G: 270/264.5/170

Height: 5'5"

Default Anyone feel like crap in phase 1???

I am in day two of phase one. I'm not hungry, that's not the issue, I just feel, well, like crap. Tired, little out of it, kind of?? Please tell me this goes away.....
Old 08-30-2006, 09:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/169/145

Height: 5'6

Hey Emilie! Honey...let me tell you...today was my 3rd day of Phase I...but yesterday....man, I was sooo tired...I had a headache...and I was dizzy and sluggish....but I guess that's from the lack of sweets and carbs...I feel lots better today than yesterday...but I'm still a little on the sluggish side...so I'm assuming this is the normal process. I have found that it's extremely hard to exercise on Phase I. I'm a runner. And I usually run about 3 miles a day. But without the carb intake I can't. So this is making me feel even more sluggish. My sister is on the diet and she's sluggish as well, but she's better today. She also said that she had a little bit of heartburn. I haven't had the heartburn. Hope this helps! We're in this together girl! It gets better from what I hear!!

PP
Old 08-30-2006, 10:08 PM   #3  
bnn

S/C/G: 127/117/110

Height: 5'1"

The second day of Phase I was tough. My mother came in while I was eating lunch and asked how I was doing. I told her I felt like I'd rather be sleeping than eating. That was really the worst day so far (I've been on for 1 week and 2 days) Sometimes I get cranky but I cant tell if that's the diet or life
Old 08-30-2006, 10:48 PM   #4  
Life's A Beach!

Yeah, I had a headache too. Sounds like it gets better though- thanks gals
Old 08-31-2006, 10:01 AM   #5  
Life's A Beach!

Well, it must be a day two thing, b/c today I feel great
Old 08-31-2006, 10:57 AM   #6  

If you eat enough carbs then you will feel better. For phase 1 you really need to make sure you are getting enough dairy (skim milk or plain yogurt) and eating enough beans. Taco Bake uses refried beans and that helps. There are also chilis and other recipes using black beans or kidney beans. You should be eating these to feel better in phase 1.
Closed Thread