View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 11:32 PM   #13
LadyLai
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Default Happy Monday Evening!

Wow, it's great to see some posts happenin' here!

Robbin, hey girl! Thanks for the compliment and you ain't no sloppy cheerleader yourself!

Stacy, welcome and nice to meet you! I agree exercise means everything when you're trying to lose weight. We all know how important it is to burn some extra calories.

Shyla, glad you came! I hope you're feeling better soon and up at it to kick some more butt. Remember to keep knotching away one pound at a time!

Tammy, welcome and nice to meet you too! Wow, you've done amazingly well!! You should be so proud of what you've accomplished. That is a amazing tally for one year. Kudos to you! Sorry to hear of your relationship woes, I hope things work out for you both.

April, welcome and nice to meet you too! You have a lot on your plate, but seem so determined. And with that determination you'll find great rewards. I'm with ya with regards to being albe to buy some cuter clothing. I love to shop, especially lately. I'm finding I have a lot more wants than needs..LOL!

Hey Erin! I'm glad you made it over too! I would have definitely used my starting weight from the time I began too. You gotta claim every pound you worked to so hard to get off. Thanks for the compliment by the way. I always look forward to your posts aswell, just so you know.

Robsia, I'm sure you'll be able to obliterate your new goal. You've done so well, and it's been so inspiring to see someone so close to their goal.

Hey Louie! Glad you're enjoying the new digs! You can definitely kick the weight to the curb and could you kick some of mine too?!!

Hey Cheryl! We have such a similar story about how we began our journey. 2006 is still our year! Woo Hoo!

Ryanmi, glad you made it too! When you say school started today, I gotta ask how your grandmother is doing. You said she had impecable(sp?) timing.

Well ladies, I had an alright day. I spent the first half finishing up painting on my fence. Boy am I glad that's over! Then we were invited out for dinner, luckily it was a fish dish. I tried to be good, but had seconds...my bad! I hope it doesn't come back to bite me tomorrow. I really wanted to go for a walk around the neighborhood but got home too late. I think I'll be up and out early tomorrow to catch up on that.

Have a great nights rest and I'll see you tomorrow!

~Tina

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."