Old 08-27-2006, 12:07 PM   #1  
Back on the Wagon

S/C/G: 169/167/117

Height: 5'2"

Default New and starting over.. I am happy to have found a fourm again!

About 3 years ago I started the Atkins program at that time I was at my all time highest weight of 147 pounds... I dropped down to my goal weight of 120 pounds.. Now.. 3 years later, here I am at "my all time highest weight" of 167 pounds...

I feel awful about myself... I must have restarted the Atkins plan about a thousand times but never stuck it out past the first 2-4 days.

When I started the plan 3 years ago, I had a forum I went to, but have since lost that link and couldn't for the life of me find it again... it was something Atkins I think..... I am sooooooooooooO happy to have found the, "3 Fat Chicks on a diet" I think this is just what i need to succeed again! I am so excited to be here , to meet new friends , and to join the many succes stroys.

smiling... I'll be here everyday cheering you all on!!!!

Thank you, "3 Fat Chicks On a Diet"!

sincerely,
cecelia

P.S
I will soon be uploading my "FAT" pic soon... (( I don't have any because i refuse to be photographed))
Cecelia3839 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:05 PM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Cecelia, hi and welcome. I'm glad you found this board. It has been a real help for me. Wishing you the best success.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:11 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Cecilia... welcome to 3FC!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 227/225/165

Height: 5'8

Hi my name is Zina and I would like to join this chat forum if that is ok.

Well I did atkins about 1 year ago. I went from a size 20W to a 14 then I got discouraged for being on it for a year and a half and my body was at a stand still for months. So I quit doing it. I went up to an 18 and do not want to go any higher. Well last week at church we did a Daniel's fast for a week. I couldn't have anything but fresh fruits and Veggies. So I figured since my body was already cleaned of the carbs, I would go back on Atkins and this time I am joining the YMCA. So I will do it and keep it off this time.

I am a single mother of 3 girls and I am 41 years old. My oldest daughter will be 18 on Sept. 03. I want to get healthier for my girls and get into shape for me.

I will encourage and not discourage anyone. I need to weigh myself so I can get a ticker. I wish I would have weighed before the fast.

I hope everyone has a great day.
zinawarriorforGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:08 PM   #5  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Red face Welcome!!

You've come to a great place for advice, support & encouragement!!

You CAN do this!!!

All the best to you!!!

Kim
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:37 PM   #6  
Baby Steps

Welcome both of you. Sounds like we're in the same boat. "Been there, done that" and ready to do it again! I start, screw up, and restart TOO often. I'm working on getting it right this time! Like you both, I want to be healthier
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:08 PM   #7  

Thank you for your welcomes. I am so excited about loosing the weight. I had got rid of all my bigger clothes and now I have a bunch of clothes in my closet that I can't squeeze into. Not that I wouldn't enjoy buying new clothes, I just don't want to buy bigger clothes. So I figure I better loose the weight or I would be running around naked. And church frowns on the all natural look and they don't buy the, "I want to be like Eve". Well you all have a great night
Old 08-29-2006, 07:52 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Welcome Cecelia and Zina, we're glad you found us too

GOOD LUCK !!!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 01:50 PM   #9  

Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you are all doing well. I am doing great this is my 2nd day and I have no desire to cheat or eat anything that is not Atkins approved. Have a great day and I will check in later.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:43 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'4"

Cool Starting Again

Goodmorning everyone,

I have been on the low carb way of life for along time and then my husband became sick and I slipped..I am now off work on a leave to look after him and I find myself eating all kinds of junk and I have started to put weight back on..I am glad I found this forum and will use it to help me get back on track..
ally1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:16 PM   #11  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Welcome zina and ally, glad to see both of you. This forum is great for support. post away and we'll try to help all we can.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote