View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 09:50 PM   #11
Cheryl120

Hi Ladies...My name is Cheryl I'm 53 and have been married for 34 years. I'm also an original poster from the 100 lb/1 year thread. I decided that 2006 was the year I was going to start taking care of ME. I was surfing the internet on New Years Eve and found 3FC's. I joined Weight Watchers and started posting on 3FC's on Jan 4th. My starting weight was 363, and so far I have loss 36 lbs. I take each day as it comes. I try to stay within my points and do some sort of exercise every day. I have always had a weight problem, and worked real hard to get down to 125 lbs my senior year in High School. Got married, and with the stress of military life, my husband always gone, pregancies and depression, the weight packed on. I have tried every diet out there, and have loss and gained hundreds of pounds. For some reason, this time is different. I couldn't of made it this far without the support and encouragement I have gotten from the wonderful ladies I met at 100lbs/1 year thread. I have two children, 7 3/4 grandchildren and two foster daughters. My hobbies are quilting, reading and listening to music. Posting my picture of me last May and one taken three weeks ago. Welcome to all the newbies. Look forward to getting to know you.
Cheryl
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cheryl.JPG (3.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpe me and crater lake.JPE (15.4 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by Cheryl120 : 08-28-2006 at 10:08 PM.