View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 05:11 PM   #7
ApRiL34

S/C/G: 193/193/140

Height: 5'6

Smile Hey!

Hi everyone! My name is April and I am 19 years old. I have a five month old son, Maverick Ryan. He is the love of my life. I live happily with my mother, step father, almost two year old sister and 16 year old sister. My older sister lives with her one year old and her boyfriend. I have a father of course with a stepmother, step sister and they had a son about two years ago as well. I love my family and I couldn't be happier.

I went on my first weight loss journey the August that I became a senior. I said, this is my year and I'm going to do it. I did it!! I weighed 200 lbs and got down to about 160. I then got pregnant. I was upset at first b/c I'm so young. But, you move on from that after a month. I got very sick for the first two months and got down to 153 but I managed to gain about 40 lbs while pregnant. Maverick's father and I ate whatever we saw that we wanted. So, there was my problem.

Five months later, I have tried to lose the weight, but I looked at myself and said, April, you were so much happier when you could wear the cute clothes you always wanted and you just thought you were so beautiful. I am here at 3FC for support. I need it. Today is my first serious day. I have my son, school, job, and my boyfriend to fit into my day. I now have to find time to exercise. BELIEVE ME...it will be done. My goal is to get back to what I was before Maverick....160. Once I'm there, I can't wait to see how far I can go. I am inspired by your stories and all of you, I HOPE, will be part of my long, yet rewarding journey.