South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 11:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/169/145

Height: 5'6

Wink Newbie to SBD!

Hey you guys! I'm starting Phase I of the SBD tomorrow, 8-28-06! I'm having mixed emotions, but I'm looking forward to changing my eating habits. My only concern is with caffeine withdrawals...I suffer from migraines...and I'm hoping that the lack of caffeine won't trigger one! Anyhow, just wanted to share! I'll be looking here for support, IF needed!

Old 08-28-2006, 01:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 212//196/150

Height: 5' 1"

On the revised food guidelines it says:

Note: caffeinated coffee or diet sodas with caffeine added are allowed, but limited to 1 - 2 servings per day

Go to this link:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49548

Will two cups of coffee help you through?

Karen S.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:00 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Priss. I love the nickname! Karen is right about the coffee - no need to give it up completely.
By the way, if you paste your ticker into your signature, you won't need to put it into each post. If you have problems, let me know and I'll help.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:05 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/169/145

Height: 5'6

Thanks you guys! Yeah, I know about the 2 servings of caffeine a day, but I'm just used to so much more than that...so we'll see how it goes! I tried the Mock French Toast this morning...and it came out more like scrambled eggs...but it was still yummy! I think I got the ticker posted in the right part...thanks Ruth for your help!
Old 08-28-2006, 10:25 AM   #5  

Priss Pot fellow Caffeine Fiend I wouldn't follow this way of eating if I had to give up my beloved cawfee...
Old 09-01-2006, 01:07 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/175/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi Priss... Your weight goal and mine are so similar! I suffer from migraines, too, and it seems that I always will get a couple during the first week that I change my eating habits. But my body adjusts after that. I have 1 cup of coffee every morning, but I go for decaff. Not liking eggs is a tough one. My mom is the same way. I just like them scrambled, and I have them most mornings. Good luck on your journey!
Closed Thread