Old 08-26-2006, 11:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

Default Hello All

Hi everyone! I am Alisha and am a veteran LAWL (Lost 60 pounds my first go around..but fries were my downfall) and now it has taken me this long (about 5 years to return). I am from Indiana originally, but am currently attending law school in Orlando, Florida. I have been lurking on your forum for about two weeks, been on LAWL for about 3 now. Lost about 10 pounds so far. But who knew that trying to transfer from one franchise to another was such a mess. I'm totally looking for support and to add ideas
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 06:56 AM   #2  
Back-on-track!

S/C/G: 295.2/280.0/180

Height: 5'3

Welcome Alisha!!! You'll find support and you'll find more ideas than you know what to do with. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. This is also my second go-round on LAWL. The first time I lost about 110 lbs, but have gained back almost all of it over the past 8 years, mostly due to moving around the country and a death in the family. So I completely understand your motivation for jumping back in. It works, so why not?
Tomkyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 08:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Alisha -
Also, if you're having such a hard time with transferring to another LAWL, call the 800 number (corporate). I was told when I signed up that I can walk into ANY LAWL at any location! You should be able to do the same, too.
Good Luck to you both with LAWL and in law school, and welcome to the boards!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 09:50 AM   #4  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Good Luck and Welcome!! This is the best place to be for all your needs.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote