Old 08-24-2006, 01:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Default Okay, Miss Chris!!

You think you can sneak back onto this board without anyone noticing?? Not on your life!!

back!! It's SO good to see you. Please catch all of us up on your life (if you choose)--the good, the bad, and the ugly. We're here to listen!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:21 PM   #2  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

back Miss Chris!

Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 03:28 PM   #3  
Searching

Talking Thank You For The Welcome

Blech where do I begin?

I guess honestly. I had to take time off from the net and everything to get my head straight and get me back in focus on every area of my life. I think a lot of you know I have struggled with overeating, restricting, purging and I got myself in deep with it about 2 years ago. Everything I was doing wasn't working so I just quit. It was the ultimate surrender. I gave up and the next thing I knew weeks flew by and I wasn't hurting myself. I began thinking I feel good, I feel free. I began focusing again on the things that matter most; my family and my job.

Needless to say my metabolism was completely screwy from years of bizarro dieting schemes, excessive excercise, and the rest. I began seeing an internal medicine guy at the beginning of the year and we are taking it nice and easy. If I lose a 1/2 lb. a month he acts like I just walked on water.

I count calories (he lets me go up 1976 a day so its pretty easy), and when I eat too much we say oh well, how many calories did we save this week. Excercise is pretty much limited to stuff I like to do. That was a hard find except yoga. So believe it or not I have been taking dance classes. I like ecclectic dance groups. and we work on muscular instead of skeletal movement so its pretty easy going for us fat chicks. I also swim and take aquarobics whenever I can.

Getting my life back on focus helped me get a promotion and I am being transferred to LA. Part of the reason I am back. I will have to rebuild a support structure, so I was hoping all the great chicks at 3FC would support me and keeped me focused without going crazy during this time.

Thanks for the welcome
Miss Chris
rochemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #4  

Welcome back Chris, we've missed you around here. It sounds like you're in a much more peaceful place now.

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #5  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I was just wondering what had happened to you, welcome back!
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:54 PM   #6  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

What a sight for sore eyes! I couldn't be happier to see you here. I think of you often and am so happy to hear things are in a better place for you.

I've missed you!!! Welcome Back!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 01:23 AM   #7  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

From Omaha to LA. Hey, you're in my neighborhood now! Let me know if you ever want to get together! It's so nice seeing you again!
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:47 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Hey there Miss Chris! I thought that was you! I am happy to see you again and SAPF!! There you are!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote