Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 09:48 AM   #1  
Losing it!

Default Loozing Floozies #87 Home of the hot mama's!

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Loozing Floozies!

This is a great place to grab a cup of coffee or drink of choice (wine, wine & more wine), sit back, relax and enjoy the happenings of some of our more famous Floozies!

We have a wonderful group here, full of love, friendship, support and motivation!

Once you land at Floozie Land, you will never, ever want to leave!

OK! LETS BOOGIE!
Old 08-24-2006, 09:53 AM   #2  
Losing it!

I hope I started the new thread ok....I was a thread starter virgin...this was my first time...LOL!

I will be back later to check in!
Old 08-24-2006, 11:43 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 255.5/235.5/160

Height: 5"8"

Good Morning All.

Just on my way out but thought I'd see if the new thread was started. GREAT JOB !!! Later, Monica
Old 08-24-2006, 11:44 AM   #4  
In it for life!

You did great!

Haven't checked in lately. Been really busy. Weighed in last night and had lost 2.8 pounds after a 3 week stall. I started paying more attention to what I had been eating and I see that it paid off.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:54 AM   #5  
Losing it!

GREAT JOB WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS LINDA!

Old 08-24-2006, 05:52 PM   #6  
I AM smiling!!!

S/C/G: 276/252/150

Height: 5'7"

Angry

I'm raging mad cuz I bust my hump and for little payoff! I've lost 24 lbs. so far which is good I'm sure you'll say. But given the amount of cardio and weight training I do, and the healthy low fat foods I've been eating, I shouldn't be maintaining for a week or two at a time. Honestly, it's not worth the time and effort because I'm getting the short end of the stick. So....I'm changing my plan. I'm going to do the fat loss 4 idiots dot com. (this site puts asterisks so I spelled it out) I KNOW this works because I lost 3 lbs. last week after eating whatever I wanted, then going healthy and low fat. It's basically fooling your system by shifting calories.

I'm not looking for a quick fix or the easy road. The fact is I've been working my butt off and doing all the right things and I'm tired of this peanuts-type payoff! At least with this system, I already know it works cuz I did my own mock-up of this 'diet' and lost and if I had eaten the RIGHT foods, imagine how much more I could have lost!!!

I don't think the link works here but it's;

fat loss 4 idiots dot com
Old 08-24-2006, 08:05 PM   #7  
Losing it!

Best of luck to you Carol with whatever plan you choose. I think the key is to find the plan that works for you so you will stick with it long term.

My plan is high calorie foods & rich desserts! LOL!
Old 08-24-2006, 11:06 PM   #8  
In it for life!

Thumbs up

Carol, I know how discouraging it is to maintain when you are working so hard. I've done that for the last 3 weeks and finally lost 2.8 pounds this past weigh in. Do what you know works for you as long as it is healthy. I wish you all the best!
Old 08-25-2006, 07:49 AM   #9  

Carol-Sometimes a plateau can last forever. Good luck with your diet plans.

Linda-YAY on the WI!!

Gayle-Great job on the welcome!

I ate last night something I haven't eaten in quite awhile. Cheezits. I am so bad. I couldn't eat my usual lettuce because of my flareup. We are driving to Tampa today and I had to eat something that would bind me up as much as possible. I probably won't get a chance to checkin until Sunday. Have a great weekend!
Old 08-25-2006, 08:05 AM   #10  
Losing it!

Have a safe & fun trip Shelley! I bet you will come home feeling a little better after seeing your baby all settled into her new dorm.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:05 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 260/234/195

Height: 5'6"

Default New to FloozieLand

Hey all,
I've read so many threads and the Loozing Floozies sound right up my alley. I'd love to be a part of you.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:22 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 255.5/235.5/160

Height: 5"8"

Good morning all,

Welcome Laura - I am sort of new to this GREAT group, but I know you will find they are a fun group.

Linda - WTG on 2.8 lb. loss.

Carol - We all need to find what works for us. I hope this plan is the one for you. Let us know how well you are doing.

Shelley - I hope you are feeling better, Cheezits !!!!! I can't remember the last time Iate those. Hope you have a safe trip to Tampa. My parents use to live in Venice and Nokomis so I sort of know the area.

Well I made it 4 days this week to the gym, and I still don't like going. I never have liked working out but like the sign above the weights in the gym says, " You can't pay anyone, any amount, to do this for you." I guess I'll keep going.

Nothing new on house, the second offer was a bit higher, holding out for another. If they keep looking I know it's priced right, but with the terrible house market for sellers, the buyers are all trying to low ball their offers. I guess I would too.

Have a GREAT DAY ALL,

Monica
Old 08-25-2006, 08:33 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Welcome Laura!

Linda, WTG!

Shelley, hope you are feeling better! I was thinking of you earlier today, I am working on my fall semester schedule and trying to schedule in my exercise times. I always think of you when I think about exercise!

Monica, hoping you hear something on the house soon! Get a good offer, maybe this weekend is the lucky weekend!

Carol, I am also stuck on a platau and it is driving me nuts! Hoping to get off soon!

Still more going on here with the bathroom renovations. Very crazy time. We have the new tub in, but jacuzzi part isn't hooked up yet, hoping this weekend, we can get that done. Just happy I can shower! Last night, it was hooked up, but there was a problem and no hot water to the shower!! Called my handyman who figured out the problem, so I can shower today!! With water back on finally, will be doing dishes, laundry and all those other fun things! I can't wait for all the renovations to be done here!!! I was hoping things would be done before school started, but since that is Monday for me, it looks like I will be living like this for a while longer!
Old 08-25-2006, 09:23 AM   #14  
Losing it!

WELCOME LAURA!

Feel free to post here as often as you would like. This is a great group!
Old 08-25-2006, 09:24 AM   #15  
Losing it!

I will be back later to post to everyone. Off to work I go!
Tomorrow we will be going out of town to help a friend move, so I will be gone until Sunday PM.
Closed Thread