Geographical location: Washington, D.C.

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: 3 kiddos -ages
-son- 10,
-daughter 6
-2 1/2 (WLS baby)

Occupation:Housewife & Mother!! (Where's my check dammit) :tap

Pets: None, but I love kittens

Hobbies/Interests: Fashion (Hair & Makeup), Interior Decorating, Reading, Writing erotica/poems... Supporting & Counseling, Spelling Bee's (don't ask) and correcting typo's :crackup , games, painting (art) & drawing, chatting, dancing, karaoke, vacations, swimming, cooking & baking, racing (competitions) & researching...

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Eye/Hair Color: Dark brown eyes, natural hair color is brown, but I mainly wear it black!

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:November 22, 2002

Starting Weight: 303 lbs.

Present Weight: 147

Goal Weight: 130 or 140 (I dunno)

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Following the rules and seeing how my hubby became somewhat insecure about my wl. Watching others become jealous. What a bummer, but such motivation.

Following any specific plan: 95% of the time, I try to follow the WLS plan, but at times I do my own thang.

What is different this time in ur weight loss efforts than in the past: I lost more and it's really working for me. I've gained just as I did on a regular diet, but hey... I'm only human and

Anything else u would like to share with us: WLS & Plastic Surgery is the bomb!! I wish more people or at least the ignorant would educate themselves on it. --I met many wonderful people since having the surgery and I'm just glad that I was approved shortly after I started my process back in 2002. (I was approved 1 week after starting the process) Kewl huh ~My surgeon was Dr. Terrance Fullum (Washington, D.C.) and the surgery took place at Providence Hospital. Insurance paid for my WLS and it was $30,000

SexxieScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote