South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 07:44 AM   #1  

Default Thursday Chick Chat

RISE N SHINE CHICKS Time ta git up and conquer the day!!!!!

Thank the Java Gods fer Cawfee this morning I'm feelin like I'm in a fog..
Come join me fer a cuppa
Old 08-17-2006, 08:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

good morning!!! Could you bring that bull horn over to my house and get me up a little earlier in the morning next time?? I was foggy today too!! I did sleep MUCH better last night, in that I actually slept! I kept the lotion and benydryl by my bedside and only had to use each 3 times so that was a good night. As long as I can go an hour I can work.

Yesterday food was bad. I didn't actually stray from the approved food lists but I'm sure I wasn't suppose to have 3 fudge pops AND 2 pudding snacks. I was just miserable and needed something to make me feel better. It was important to me that I not stray from the approved food list - I didn't want cravings today and I was sooooo tempted to stray!! So I consider it a mild success that I didn't. Even though the scales are not happy with me today...

Oh well - off to take another cold shower and run wedding errands. I have to set up cake tastings and hair and makeup stuff. The fun stuff

Hope you all have a great day!!!
Old 08-17-2006, 09:32 AM   #3  

Morning, gals! I just love the morning when I've had a good night's sleep and it's still nice outside. Too bad I can't go work in my garden but they do call it WORK from home so I should be working. I got an hour in at the gym yesterday and I might just get there again today.

Dinner is Taco Bake but I've already fixed the meat mixture and froze it since the ground beef needed to be cooked so dinner will be fast and easy. There is nothing planned in the evening this week since it is the first week of school. Next week is a different story but I'll take what I can get.

little grasshopper - Glad you got some sleep. I'm not sure how long the itchiness from flea bites lasts but hopefully it won't be too long.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #4  
In Pursuit

S/C/G: 225 / 209 / 180

Height: 5' 4"

Default Pumped this AM

I'm feeling energized this morning - accept my apologies, foggy girls. I think my body is really liking this eating right. Last night's beef and veggies was terrific. Tonight will be leftovers from the previous 2 nights as DH visits with out-of-town friends.

The networks are down for everyone at work but me! That puts the pressure on to WORK. This is a busy month for us at work, and my work usually isn't considered cyclical but the last few years it has been true - go figure.

I have been avoiding the exercise. Maybe I can walk in the tunnels after everyone else's computers are up and they're all occupied.

I'll try to stop in later in the day and check on everyone.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:16 AM   #5  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

We have another beautiful day,humidity down and easy to breath again. Although Leo is coughing and bring up flem,hes going to call the cancer center and speak with his doctor.He a little frightened,hoping nothing has come back. Please Say a little prayer for him,that it didn't come back again.

Going to take it easy today,making the beds was the worst thing I could have done[stretching] after the fall. My left arm around the shoulder blade is still sore.

Still holding at 150,if the scale doesn't move this week,I won't be dissapointed as I lost a lot this past couple of weeks.

LITTLE GRASSHOPPER-To me that not cheating if you had two popcisle & 2 puddings. Pudding{phase 2} is in the milk group and pops are the 75 cal.Hope the itching goes away fast.

BARB-I Love Taco but being on the low carb thats a no-no for now.Good luck with school this simester.

PAMPGAL-Never had a chance to have leftovers,we finish what we eat the night we cook them.

Have a nice one
Hugs BB
Old 08-17-2006, 12:39 PM   #6  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

I'm with you, Schatzi! I woke up and was really tired, so set the alarm for another hour of sleep, but forgot to set part of it so I ended up waking up two hours later, just as my yoga class was starting over at the gym. <sigh> I hate it when I miss my gym classes!

Congrats on staying on the food lists, LG! I hear you...sometimes that's the most you feel you can do at the time. When you get a chance, consider other things you can do to make you feel good...like take a bubble bath (or maybe an Aveeno Oatmeal bath to help with itching?), get a massage, read a really good book, watch a good movie, have tea/coffee with a friend, go shopping, get a manicure, snuggle with your SO, hang out/play with a pet, etc. They work better, don't leave you feeling guilty, and you usually only have to do them once rather than having to eat several desserts because they aren't really helping, you know? I know how hard it is to do that...some days I end up in the food too as much as I know that it doesn't really help...but when you think about this stuff and know it's a better option, it makes it easier to do it.

Pamp, glad you're feeling good! Exercise really energizes...hope you get a chance to get that walk in. It also helps with stress...especially the work-related type!

BB, glad to see you...sorry for how DH is feeling. Will definitely keep him in my prayers. You take care of yourself too, girl!

Me:
Am off to the local farmers market to read books to kids in the literacy tent. I then have an hour of literacy tutoring with my student, a therapy appt., and dinner. I'm hoping to squeeze in some scrapbook work and need to do a little work on putting together Theology on Tap stuff for church. Busy day!

Have a good one, chickies...especially those to come!
Old 08-17-2006, 05:14 PM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi from Indiana! So far IN is made of cornfields, sorghum (sp?), soy beans and WATERMELONS! I did manage to get lost out there but darling Jane rescued me when i found my way to a Marathon station. Too funny! I'm the woman who never got lost even once in France!
I'm being relatively good - for me!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:29 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 238.4/231.6/215/199/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Chickettes
Just wanted to end my day with a so long, as I am leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning. I've been stressed about flying - and the anxiety left me with a self destructive day of stress eating and not really caring today.
Well, I could use some prayers for a safe trip and ...
until we "meet" again, Be good! Do as I say and not as I do.

See you in a week!

Scully
Closed Thread