First name (if you want to tell):
Meaning of user name:
name and rhymes with "hateful"--seemed appropriate
Books, true crime tv and books, basketball, writing
brown but turning grey
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:
before time began
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight
Plan/Way of Eating:
haven't picked one yet this time. I would like to be successful with intuitive eating
treadmill, basketball, tennis with the kids
: The Godfather, Titanic, Fatal Attraction, The Wizard of Oz, Monsters, Inc.
: (in no particular order) Bridges of Madison County, Lonesome Dove, The Other Boleyn Girl, East of Eden,
lots of country stuff, bluegrass, 80's
Favorite People (dead and living):
Jesus, my grandfather, my friend Kelli
People I can’t stand: former coworker, former employer, Tom Cruise, Dr. Laura, Sean Hannity, Hilary Clinton
Places you’ve been:
never been out of the country
Places you want to visit:
east coast US, Canada, Alaska, Spain, Greece
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? crap
02. What is your least favorite word? nip le (I can't type it)
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? really good music
04. What turns you off? really bad music?
05. What is your favorite curse word? I'm trying not to curse anymore. Previously it was actually a compound curse.
06. What sound or noise do you love? tiny baby cries, cats purring, my kids laughing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? my kids squabbling, my husband snoring
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? writing
09. What profession would you not like to do? teaching
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Enter in my good and faithful servant in whom I am well pleased."
Any other tidbits you would like to share
: I hate the thought of spending the rest of my life worrying about food, tracking calories, telling myself no, having ugly thoughts about myself, weighing everyday. I've been speaking this language to myself for about 15 years--since Oprah's "Get With the Program" thing. I don't want to live like this anymore. I'm either going to be happy with myself and learn to speak another language or I'm going to learn a new way of life that doesn't include this obsession. I don't want to replace one obsession (eating) with another (tracking). I want to live outside my weight.