Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: East Coast
First name (if you want to tell): Meg
Meaning of user name: Kind of like unraveling a ball of yarn.
Geographical location: VA
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Student and Teacher
Hobbies/Interests: Guitar, writing, poetry, biking, singing, painting, sculpting, dancing
Eye/Hair Color: Green/blonde
Starting Date of Weight Struggle: 2001
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 140/132/120... but for me it's more of a mental state goal.
Problem: Binge-eating and compulsive overeating
Plan/Way of Eating: "Normal" eating? Making healthy decisions.
Favorite exercise: Softball, soccer, yoga, running
Favorite movies: Office Space, Pink Panther
Favorite books/plays: Twelfth Night, Pride and Prejudice, The Notebook, Anna Karenina, anything Jack London, The Winter of our Discontent
Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, 311, Nickelback, Johnny Cash, Weezer, Rolling Stones, the Who, Postal Service, Carbon Leaf, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Panic! At the Disco, OK Go, India.Arie, Oasis, Goo Goo Dolls, Counting Crows, Nelly Furtado, Moby, Carlos Santana, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Coldplay, Beatles, Miles Davis, Dexter Gordon, John Coltrane, Lee Morgan, Sonny Rollins
Favorite Quote(s): "Step from the road to the sea to the sky..."; "Now is the winter of our discontent; Made glorious summer by this sun of York."; "In matters of conscience, the law of majority has no place."
Favorite People (dead and living): Steve Martin, Georgia O'Keefe, Rudyard Kipling, William Shakespeare, Mohandas K. Gandhi, Jane Austen
People I canít stand: Mel Gibson
Places youíve been: Quebec; Cuernavaca, Mexico; Mexico City; London; Rome; Florence, Italy; Amsterdam; Paris; Geneva.
Places you want to visit: Greece, Sicily, Australia, Brazil
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? hello
02. What is your least favorite word? pity
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? music
04. What turns you off? ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? damn
06. What sound or noise do you love? guitar
07. What sound or noise do you hate? vacuum
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? cia covert operative
09. What profession would you not like to do? mortician
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "whew! glad you made it."
Any other tidbits you would like to share: not at the moment...