View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #21
Nightkatt
Countdown to my Wedding!!

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Okee .. hopefully this will work this time ... here are some of the X Stitches I have done ... I dont remember to take pics of them all before I give them away, but I found these ones on my computer lol ..

I love cartoony ones and these ones were all part of the same range which is why I got the set ... I think I gave these ones to my sister & brother in laws

Then I have these one which I created myself to represent some of my collections .. my main one being the Me To You Tatty Teddy Bears

And my little collection of Pocket Dragons:

I did this one while I was travelling .. then finished it this year for a friend in the UK

I Love teddy bears so love to do X Stitches with them in .. I think my mum has this one rofl ..

My sister has a farm.. so I did a couple of little farm themed ones:

This is one of the ones I purposely did for my mum .. its got the names and birthdays of all 8 of her grandkids on it

I vaguely remember doing this one ... cant remember who I gave it to tho rofl .. I have done a few like this one .. like doing horses

I have almost finished another one called Angel of Cross-stitch (just have to do the back stitch which isnt my favourite thing) .. dont know what I will do with it when I have finished, probably fold it up and put it in a box with other ones I havent homed yet rofl .. and the other one I have started is for my mum for her birthday in November, its a nice brick house in the background with lots of little flowers etc in and on the front of it.

I still havent learnt how to do the french knots .. I have been shown and can usually manage to do one .. then I just cant get it right .. so I now cheat and wherever a french knot is supposed to be.. I put a tiny little bead instead .. makes it a little different I think

XMAS CHALLENGE 2014 (Sept - Dec)

:Goal 1 - 300 pounds - reached 9.09.13 Goal 2 - 264.6 by 2/12/13 : reached 26.11.13
Goal 3 - 240 reached 23.05.14: Goal 4 - 220