Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2001, 05:48 AM   #1  

Angry cybex training for weightloss

hi,
has anyone tried this with any success? I have just started training and doing treadmill and bike and would like to know how long before I begin to see results. I am currently doing this 3 times a week and doing 3 sets (of 12 repetitions) each time I visit.

MyGirl
Old 12-11-2001, 11:28 AM   #2  
Mama to 3 Little Monkeys

S/C/G: 232/161.4/125

Height: 5ft 3 1/2inch

They have this brand of weight machines at my gym.
Along with Keiser (not weight plates) and another brand. I would think you should start seeing results in two to three weeks. I use the weight machines and free weights at my gym to mix things up. We were doing 3 sets of 12 but have switched back to our 1 set of 12 or 15 lifting enough weight for the muscles to be exhausted on the last lift.

PS - Take you measurements because eventhough the scale may show again you are losing inches. Okay?
Closed Thread